Bush and suspension parts upgrade kits for the Series 5 Mitsubishi L200
SuperPro introduced a range of upgrade suspension bushes for Mitsubishi’s latest version of its L200 pick-up, just months after the vehicle was launched.
These additions to SuperPro’s product line-up underlines the company’s philosophy that suspension components don’t have to be worn out before they are replaced and, by upgrading the factory-fitted rubber bushes and rear spring shackles, even when the vehicle is brand new, provides benefits right from the start.
The Series 5 L200 is regarded as the first of a new generation of pick-up trucks. Whilst this most recent incarnation looks similar to its predecessor, it is in fact a completely new model, with a different range of engines that are smoother, more powerful and economical. Couple this with improved interior trim, more accessories, together with reconfigured suspension and steering, the L200 now feels even more like a car and it’s only the effect of the leaf springs that reminds its driver and occupants that it is still indeed, a commercial vehicle.
Fitting SuperPro bushes helps drivers to feel more ‘connected’ when the vehicle is being used on the road. And, when carrying or towing heavy loads, the installation of the leaf spring shackle kit will help keep the rear suspension geometry in check and consequently, improve stability and control. The SuperPro upgrades will also help when the vehicle is used off road and increase the longevity of components.
Select your vehicle
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 Series 5 (128HP RWD) Pickup 2014 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 D Series 5 (181HP RWD) Platform/Chassis 2015 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 D 4WD Series 5 (181HP AWD) Pickup 2014 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 D 4WD Series 5 (181HP AWD) Platform/Chassis 2015 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 Di-D Series 5 (181HP RWD) Pickup 2015 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.4 Di-D 4WD Series 5 (154HP AWD) Pickup 2015 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.5 Di-D Series 5 (128HP RWD) Pickup 2014 and later
- Mitsubishi L200 2.5 Di-D Series 5 (136HP RWD) Pickup 2015 and later