Why Choose SuperPro?
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 7000 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
Bonding to Steel:
Early after forming the company, founder, Graham Scudamore-Smith invested invested heavily in the research and development of a unique blend of polyurethane that can be bonded directly to steel - whereas some other manufacturers haven't. Why is this important? The steel shell (around the outside) provides a strong locating point for the suspension component to function correctly and it allows SuperPro’s engineering team to use a softer duro (hardness) polyurethane than would be needed if it didn’t have a steel shell. This is one of the many reasons why SuperPro bushes don't increase noise, vibration or harshness where other brands do. The steel shell also increases product lifespan.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
SuperPro Europe Ltd. is the sole distributor of SuperPro's full range of Polyurethane Suspension Bushes, manufactured by the Fulcrum suspension company of Australia, throughout the UK and Europe. Our products can also be used in applications where the vehicle is intended for use in extreme conditions, including various forms of motorsport.
Products are constantly tested and re-engineered on their own vehicle fleet, customers' vehicles in the UK, Europe and around the world, as well as a conducting a continuous program of cyclic testing on specifically-designed test equipment.
With our extensive range of superior quality bushes, we don't just sell Polyurethane Suspension Bushes; we provide complete solutions to suspension and steering problems.